Tuition Registration Fee
Registration Fee per student- $150
Clarion Herald Fee per family – $15
Parent Club Fee per family – $20
- Parish Non-Support Fee may be paid at registration or with the tuition payment/tuition loan.
- Parish Non-Support Fee applies to each student whose family did not contribute the minimum amount of $300 to OLPS Parish.
- A parish voucher from the Catholic church parish where the minimum contribution requirement was met will satisfy this fee.
- Records required at time of registration for new students – Copies of Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate (if applicable), Immunization Record, and Social Security Card. For all grades other than PK and Kindergarten, a copy of the current year’s report card is also required at the time of registration.
- Pre-Kindergarten 3 students must be three years old prior to September 30, 2018.
- Pre-Kindergarten 4 students must be four years old prior to September 30, 2018.
- Kindergarten students must be five years old prior to September 30, 2018.